Monday, December 14, 2009

Life isn't perfect

Just in case you haven't heard; life isn't perfect.

Yeah, I know, that isn't news for most of you.

Well, I have decided that the fact that life isn't perfect is precisely what is so great about it. But, sometimes my inner perfectionist likes to forget and I become consumed by all the things that I could have done better.

That is where the importance of this blog comes in. I plan on blogging about my life as I attempt to keep an optimistic perspective on everything that happens AND try to maintain a balanced life so that I never forget the important things that matter most.

I would be happy to have you join me for my journey; to laugh with me at my mistakes and rejoice in all the triumphs. It's going to be a bumpy ride, but I have never been a fan of driving on the long, flat roads anyhow.

Here is a fitting quote to get me started:
"Make the choice to be happy." - Joseph B. Wirthlin

Enjoy the journey!
-Laura

No comments: